martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my blog!

My Guitar
In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 5 of english. i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Elvis Páez. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Indio Mara. I’m 20 years old and I study engineering at URBE. My favorite subject is mathematics. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 5th trimester.

I love music, Playing my guitar (I have a black guitar), playing videogames, talking on the phone with my girlfriend, pizza , chocolate and my family. I also enjoy hang out with my friends.
I hate beets, listening to vallenato and getting up early everyday, i love god above all things. 

Sonata Arctica
My dream is to be recognized as a good guitarist, go to Japan. I'd love to know the guitarist of the band Sonata Arctica. I hope to give everything to my family.









                                                                 check it out!


Ok, This is all! Bye Guys Good luck!


-Elvis P-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario